HSPA Plug-In HSPA910XF (3G 2)
The Janus line of XF cellular Plug-In modems, based on Digi’s XBee® standard footprint, are the smallest enhanced function PTCRB and carrier certified “end product” modems available on the market today.
Janus XF Modems are specifically designed to provide customers with cost-effective products that are easily integrated into new and existing designs. Their “end product” carrier certification allows users to integrate any cellular XF modem into their application with no further carrier certification requirements.
The HSPA910XF v1.0 Plug-In modem incorporates Telit’s HE910 penta-band module as its cellular heart. The unit operates in the GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, and HSPA+ bands, defaulting to the appropriate network. It is pin compatible with the full line of Janus Digi XBee® XF footprint Plug-In Terminal products.
HSPA910XF v1.00 Features
- HSDPA 21.0D/5.76U Mbps
- Penta-Band HSPA+
- GSM Quad Band 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- UMTS/HSPA Penta-Band 850, 900, 1700, 2100 MHz
- EGPRS / WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA
- TCP/IP stack access via AT commands
- SMS (MO / MT)
- Output power
• Class 4 (2W, 33 dBm) @ GSM 850 / 900
• Class 1 (1W, 30 dBm) @ GSM 1800 / 1900
• Class 3 (0.25W, 24 dBm) @ UMTS
• Class E2 (0.5W, 27 dBm) @ EDGE 850 / 900
• Class E2 (0.4W, 26 dBm) @ EDGE 1800 / 1900
- Dimensions: 1.34” x 1.13” x 0.42” (Digi’s XBee® footprint)
- Operational temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Internal Switching Regulator:
• Input Voltage Range: 4.75 to 5.25Vdc (5Vdc nominal)
• Supply disable via terminal input pin
- SIM Card – Micro SIM card push-pull socket
- Cellular, Rx Diversity, and GPS available via Murata GSC or Hirose U.FL miniature RF connector.
• Stand alone GPS available at AT command interface
• NMEA data
• Dedicated GPS antenna connection with active antenna support
- Includes support for signals not found on competitive products, including DVI, PWRMON, TRACE TX and additional GPIO’s.
New Janus Forum!
View FAQ's or ask questions over the HSPA910XF on our Janus Forum - Click here